We are so excited to reopen the carousel! Here are some of our procedures and expectations for guests. Thank you for helping us maintain a safe and healthy environment for everyone to enjoy our carousel.
- If you exhibit signs or symptoms of illness or if you have been exposed to the covid-19 in the last 14 days, please stay home.
- Entry through front doors only (these are located on the corner of 1st and Washington).
- We will be limiting the number of people in our building to allow for social distancing, so you may need to wait outside for a short time.
- Face coverings are required for everyone 5 years and older. Face coverings are encouraged for children ages 2-5.
Per OHA 2351JCustomers and visitors of businesses are required to:
Wear a mask, face shield, or face covering when at a business unless the individual:
- Is under 5 years of age.
- Has a medical condition that makes it hard to breathe when wearing a mask, face shield, or face covering.
- Has a disability that prevents the individual from wearing a mask, face shield, or face covering.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be set up at our entry and everyone entering the carousel must sanitize their hands.
- Please maintain social distancing between groups.
- Please adhere to all posted signage and instruction from our staff and volunteers.
On the Carousel
- Our animals are beautiful and it can be really difficult to choose which one to ride! For now, please don’t touch animals you aren’t riding.
- Only ride next to the people in your group.
- Our volunteers will clean between rides. Please help us do so efficiently by limiting the surfaces you touch.
Some other things to note as you plan your visit:
- We have removed some tables and chairs for social distancing.
- Our token machine is closed. No worries though because tokens can be purchased at the concession stand and gift shop.
- Tours will be done differently as well. Our tour guides will be there to fill you in on our social distancing measures for those.
- Our cafe and gift shop will be open. Please follow social distancing signage posted.
- Rentals are only available outside of operating hours.
We look forward to seeing you soon. Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe and healthy.