Support our carousel during covid-19 pandemic.
Your support helps bring joy to over 160,000 people a year! As a thank you for your support during this shutdown, we would like to send you a four-pack of ride passes and a gift shop coupon.
You can also gift it forward and we’ll send your thank you gift to someone on your behalf.
We’ll even include a special note from you. Perfect for Mother’s Day, birthdays, graduation, or just to share some joy with friends and neighbors.
Since opening our doors 3 years ago, Albany Historic Carousel & Museum has become a place where:
- • Families put down their phones and laugh together
- • Schools and daycares come for fun field trips
- • Grandparents make memories with grandkids
- • Albany celebrates baby showers, weddings, birthday parties, and milestones
- • Visitors come from all over to tour our museum. We have had visitors from over 30 countries and all 50 states
We are a place that people gather and celebrate life’s moments and milestones.
The Carousel has been substantially affected by the Covid-19 pandemic. We have canceled events, parties, and fundraisers. We’ve missed out on more than 25,000 visitors during this shutdown.
Buying one of our T-Shirts will help to support our carousel and ensure that we can continue to bring joy to generations to come. Thank you!
$10 of every shirt sold goes towards helping us stay in business. The rest covers the printing and fulfillment services provided by Xtreme Grafx.
** This is a pre-sale, so the shirts will be produced and shipped after the ordering period ends. **
Help us bring joy.
Did you know that Albany Historic Carousel & Museum runs on generous contributions from supporters?
You can support the carousel several ways:
- Donate through our safe and secure donation platform set up through Paypal
- Donations can be mailed directly to the carousel: 503 First Ave West Albany, Oregon 97321
- Donations can be made in person 7 days a week 10am-5pm at the carousel.
Interested in donating stock, in-kind donations, corporate giving, or planned giving?
Contact our executive director via email [email protected] or by phone 541.497.2934
Our Brick Garden
Leave your mark for generations to come.
Purchase a brick with your unique message for our brick garden.
Bricks make great gifts!
- Honor someone’s retirement
- Memorialize a loved one’s life
- Celebrate weddings and birthdays
- Promote your business in our community
Leave your mark in our Brick Garden.